Sunday 29 July 2012

this-is-how-google-plans-to-see-through-your-eyes-literally


This Is How Google Plans To See Through Your Eyes (Literally)




Google co-founder Sergey Brin reportedly posted a limited Google+ update to those who ordered the special “Explorer Edition” of Glass, which developers were able to do at Google I/O last month. He included the above image, and said: I wanted …
I wanted to share this photo with you that I took on a drive in Montana. I was testing a new mode of Glass which automatically takes a picture every 10 seconds without any distraction or disruption. Afterwards, I checked Instant Upload to see how the images had turned out and this one really caught my eye – I love the composition of the landscape mixed with sunlight and the beauty of the sky. I never would have captured this moment without Glass. ...

Just in case you haven’t paid attention to Google Glass, you might want to start with these two videos. The first is just the initial promo concept video. The second one is real.
What do you think about Google Glass? Do you want Google seeing what you see?

0 comments:

Post a Comment